20261001

I Got an Unreleased Mertailor Tail Early! - Introducing the Rising Phoenix


Raina Mermaid is in for the conservation of the Oceans and also to raise awareness for people who suffer from certain diseases, that often are not easily seen from the outside. This episode features: I got exclusive early access to an unreleased Mertailor mermaid tail! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿงœ‍♀️ Meet the Rising Phoenix—a brand new, fiery design featuring gorgeous warm fall tones, intricate scale details, and stunning extended fin flukes. In this video, I’m unboxing this mystery drop before the official public launch, showing off the full set (including the matching top, leggings, and accessories), and taking you behind the scenes for its first look on land and in the water! What do you think of the Phoenix design and vibrant colors? Let me know in the comments below! ๐Ÿ‘‡✨ ✨ Timestamps: 0:00 – Impromptu Unboxing & Intro 1:48 – Opening the Mystery Box 3:05 – First Look: The "Rising Phoenix" Tail & Fluke Details 5:56 – Matching Set (Top, Leggings & Eco Bags) 7:08 – Special Narwhal Rash Guard Reveal 8:30 – Behind the Scenes Photo Shoot & Try-On A huge thank you to Eric, Candy, and the whole Mertailor team for making this exclusive early look possible! ๐Ÿงก -- See the whole collection here: https://www.themertailor.com/?affiliate=RN9I7&referring_service=link Disclaimer: I am a professional who is trained, certified, and insured. I share my experience for storytelling and informational purposes only. Please do not copy what you see me do, but rather seek our professional training first. I'm Raina, a professional mermaid. Please like and subscribe to see my spe-shell content! I've been a mermaid since 2007 and have the first registered mermaid business and swim school in Canada. My business has won multiple awards and I have published three books and participated in the first industry studies! Did you know my husband invented the term "merwrangler"? ๐ŸŒŠ Connect with Raina Mermaid: Join my facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MermaidRainaFans Bluesky: https://bsky.app/profile/hfxmermaid.bsky.social Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hfxmermaid Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RainaMermaid Mermaid resources Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LearntobeaMermaid I am now a SlipIns affiliate too, so you can get 10% off their products with my code RAINA10 or shop using the link: https://slipins.com/?ref=aul4prs7yau You can also get 10% off at www.goggills.com and www.sirenscovedesigns.com on the silicone and fabric finned goggills! I affiliate on Amazon so you can check out my fav products for merfolk here: https://www.amazon.ca/shop/hfxmermaid Want a discount and/or free accessories for Insta360 cameras? Check out these links: https://www.insta360.com/sal/x3?utm_term=INR96IZ https://www.insta360.com/sal/x4?utm_term=INR96IZ https://www.insta360.com/sal/go_2?utm_term=INR96IZ Check out my website for my books, free resources on learning to be a mermaid, workshops and more!: http://www.mermaidraina.com


For more information view Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment