20240702

Mermaid Lille talks about her Experiences at MerFolk Retreat Thailand 2024



Mermaid Lille talks about her Experiences at MerFolk Retreat Thailand 2024: Hello, I'm Mermaid Lille, and I'm thrilled to be heading off for my fifth Mermaid Week! If you've seen my previous videos, you know how magical these MerFolk Retreats are. This year was extra special. We stayed at a gorgeous resort filled with stunning photo spots, where we trained with the incredible Mermaid Kat. The connections we formed within our group were truly heartwarming, and we enjoyed the most delicious meals together. We ventured out by boat to capture breathtaking underwater shots at various exotic locations. One of the highlights was announcing my pregnancy on Instagram during the retreat! I felt completely safe and supported by Mermaid Kat, her team, and our entire mermaid and merman family. Mermaid Week is about so much more than just photoshoots; it's about creating a magical community together. My partner and I will cherish these enchanting moments forever. Join us for the next MerFolk retreat. For more information check out: https://mermaidkat.com/mermaid-getaways-retreats-for-merpeople-and-mermaid-school/


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment