20240223

Professional Mermaid for Hire in Perth - Underwater Show at AQWA Aquarium of Western Australia



Hi there, friends! It's me, Mermaid Kat, and I'm so excited to share a slice of my magical underwater world with you. Come along on a heartwarming adventure as we explore the enchanting depths of AQWA, the Aquarium of Western Australia, together. I've always believed the ocean holds endless wonders. Through my underwater performances, mermaid classes in Perth, and international retreats for MerFolk, I love bringing a bit of its magic into our lives. Whether it's creating unforgettable moments at photo shoots, lighting up faces at public events, or hosting the dreamiest mermaid birthday parties, my mission is to spread joy and inspire love for our beautiful seas across Australia and around the globe. If you are looking to hire a mermaid in Perth, feel free to reach out: https://www.mermaidkat.com Subscribe to swim along with me and our growing community of ocean lovers and dreamers. Tail by @MermaidKatShop @aquariumofwesternaustralia #MermaidKat #Perthmermaid #aqwa


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment