20240106

Taking a Mermaid Hiatus - Update Vlog


Raina Mermaid is in for the conservation of the Oceans and also to raise awareness for people who suffer from certain diseases, that often are not easily seen from the outside. This episode features: Hey everyone! I need to take a hiatus for a few months, maybe longer, to take care of my health. I am having a big surgery but have also been living in a state of burnout for too long. The channel is going to be quiet for a little bit... which I hope doesn't ruin my account... but I really need the break. I will be back and better than ever I hope, with lots of great content to share. So I hope you'll stay subscribed. I will try to update folks along the way. Much love to all of you. Thanks for all the support.


For more information view Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment