20230304

My winter beach. Bathing in icy water with a temperature of +1C Моржовые очечи и зимний пляж-)



"My winter beach. Bathing in icy water with a temperature of +1C Моржовые очечи и зимний пляж-)" by Illuzorika Underwater
I noticed that adapting to cold water is like riding a bike - I don 't lose this skill . Of course, this is not the only sea where I happened to visit this year, but I will never forget that this ice hole gave me the opportunity to enjoy swimming in the winter Atlantic Ocean-) Конечно, это не единственное море , где мне довелось побывать в этом году, но я никогда не забуду , что возможность насладиться купанием в зимнем Атлантическом океане мне подарила именно эта прорубь-)

For more information or to watch video on YouTube click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment