20230309

Alison’s Adventures Papua New Guinea with US State Department


Alison's Adventures is called the "female Indiana Jones". She travels the world and the oceans to fight environmental pollution and to raise awareness. This episode features: Murder, rape, anger, tears, sadness, cannibalism, surfing, fish, smiles, pink, and love are only a few words to describe the indescribable experience I just had (and I’m still having) in Papua New Guinea. I’m beyond honored and grateful that my country choose me to come make waves of change in a place I’ve always dreamed of exploring. I’m still processing the entire experience, but I wanted to share this because my life has been changed forever and I hope that the awareness we have created here will start ripple effects of a “pink nose revolution” worldwide! Happy International Women’s Day!!! #internationalwomensday


For more information view Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment