20220901

Mermaid Sisters for Life



Mermaid Sisters for Life I always wished I had a sister. Then one day Lille came into my life. We first met on a business level as she purchased her first silicone mermaid tail at Mermaid Kat Shop. Our first meeting in person was 2015, when I hired Lille to work with me and some other mermaids at an event in Berlin. We clicked immediately, but it has taken a while until our relationship grew into what it is today. Over the years we have been on so many amazing mermaid adventures together including international trips to Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia as well as to the Maldives. We met in Paris, Cologne, Hamburg, Hannover, Dusseldorf, and many other cities in Europe. We have been there for each other in good times and in bad. Today, Lille is not only one of my mermaid sisters. She is my "sister from another mister". I'm grateful to have you in my life! Thank you for creating this beautiful video. Love you heaps! Sweet Ocean Kisses, Mermaid Kat https://www.mermaidkat.com


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment