20210928

A Mermaids Siren Call For Love (Above & Beyond Ft. Mermaid Melissa)



Love one another. Do only good every day. K is for Kindness. Do not fear the future of evolution. Fear in itself, is humanities biggest set back from outgrowing past failures. -Mermaid Melissa Above & Beyond feat. Zoƫ Johnston - Love Is Not Enough "Love Is Not Enough" (feat. Zoe Johnston) I've had too many a good cry for you This is my time to say goodbye to you In my heart of hearts I know there's more love left for you But love is not enough, I've learned, To see the journey through This is not yours alone It hurts me too Please don't say you don't care (I know you do) Love is not enough for me If it screams when you hold it Love is not enough for me Love is hurting if it screams Oh if it's screaming out loud Love is not enough One day you will fly away from here One day you will leave your hurts behind https://youtu.be/EBcMSBsceeg Mermaid Melissa Poem: A love letter to the Universe Drowning in our love: Awakening & Reborn Quantum Love Divine heart of creation A truth so pure it lights the darkest room God is the symbol of love We are all infinitely connected A single heart beating as one Humanity will endure from our love, compassion & forgiveness towards one another A selfless act A kindness to a stranger We are all family in spirit I will wait for you to find me here The key to freedom & privacy: https://medium.com/@drlindeman/internet-bill-of-rights-ibor-7386cafbb931


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment