20210802

Ocean storm: dark to light



The key to the universe is to Love one another. Filmed: 8/1/21 Song: Amen - King and Country https://youtu.be/jThYchneZvw Song: for KING & COUNTRY, Lecrae & The WRLDFMS Tony Williams Lyrics: Count to three and say a prayer Down for love and up for air Underwater, overjoyed Water for a thirsty soul Water for a thirsty soul Baptize me into Your love Oh, my spirits overcome Body, mind, and skin, bone Love Him, wanna make it known Love Him, wanna make it known [Luke Smallbone:] I'm comin' alive with You I'm comin' alive with You I was livin' a lie 'til you I'm comin' alive with You All the people say Amen! Amen! All the people say Amen! Amen! Amen! Yeah [Joel Smallbone:] Resurrection day is here Bells are ringin' loud and clear Caterpillar to a butterfly Risen to another life Risen to another life [Luke Smallbone:] Yeah, I'm comin' alive with You I'm comin' alive with You I was livin' a lie 'til you I'm comin' alive with You All the people say Amen! Amen! All the people say Amen! Amen! Amen! Yeah Amen From death to life (Amen!) From dark to light (Amen!) I'm singin' out tonight (Amen! Amen!) You're in my blood, my veins In every word I pray You gave it all for me I'll give it all for You Oh, I'm in love with You Overwhelmed by You And if the world is listenin' This is my confession You are my obsession (You are my obsession) All the people say Amen! Amen! All the people say Amen! Amen! Amen! Yeah Amen From death to life (Amen!) From dark to light (Amen!) I'm singin' out tonight (Amen! Amen!) Yeah Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Count to three and say a prayer Down for love and up for air Underwater, overjoyed Water for a thirsty soul (Soul) Water for a thirsty soul Baptize me into Your love (No no, no no) Oh, my spirit's overcome (No no, no no) Body, mind, and skin and bone (Oh oh, oh oh) Love Him, wanna make it known (Known) Love Him, wanna make it known Yeah, I'm comin' alive with You (With You) I'm comin' alive with You (With You) I was livin' a lie 'til You ('til You) I'm comin' alive with You All the people say Amen! Amen! All the people say Amen! Amen! Amen! Yeah! Resurrection day is here (No no, no no) Bells are ringin' loud and clear (No no, no no) Caterpillar to a butterfly (-fly) Risen to another life Risen to another life Yeah, I'm comin' alive with You (With You) I'm comin' alive with You (With You) I was livin' a lie 'til You ('til You) I'm comin' alive with You All the people say Amen! Amen! All the people say Amen! Amen! Amen! You're in my blood (You're in my blood), my veins (My veins) In every word (In every word) I pray (I pray) You gave it all (You gave it all) for me I'll give it all (I'll give it all) for You (For You) Oh, I'm in love (I'm in love) with You (With You) Overwhelmed by You (By You) And if the world is listenin' This is my confession You are my obsession Lost everything I had inside a year (Amen) Faith and hope, I lost a lotta tears Spoke up about the things I saw outside (Amen) Turn they back on me, so I die Hearts abandoned; accused 'n stranded (Amen) There's nothin' to me, forget it happend Until it show up, it start to blow up (Amen) The critics mumble, keep me humble Oh, my God; oh, my God (Amen) You gon' have to open up they eyes I don't really think they see me, Lord (Amen) You gon' have to help 'em come alive We were trapped inside the Devil's lair (Amen) I don't think that we can breathe the air People wonderin' how we get up out (A-) I'ma go ahead and say a prayer Amen! (Amen, amen) Amen! (Amen) Amen! (Amen) Amen! Amen! Yeah! (Yeah) Amen! From death to life Amen! From dark to light Amen! I'm singin' out tonight Amen! (Amen, amen) Amen! Yeah!


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment