20210704

Crossing a river: Slide away (Mermaid visuals)



Subscribe/click bell: http://www.youtube.com/MermaidMelissaPage 1. Slide Away - Michael Hutchence & Bono 2. Crossing A River - Devlins Michael Hutchence & Bono - Slide Away Lyrics: Are you gonna wake again? Are you gonna take it down? Oh babe, I don't wanna deal it Oh, make it alright Gimme some, my love Away, away, away I just wanna slide away and come alive again I just wanna slide away and come alive again I will see that love again, and find a life again I just wanna slide away and come alive again I wanted to let it go Just couldn't let it go I wanted to let it go Just couldn't let you go I would catch you (Just couldn't let you go) I'd catch you as you fall (Just couldn't let it go) I would catch you (Just couldn't let you go) I'd catch you if I heard your call But you tore a hole in space Like a dark star, falls from grace You burn across the sky And I would find you wings to fly And I would catch you I would catch your fall I just wanna slide away and come alive again I just wanna slide away and come alive again I will see that love again, and find a life again I just wanna slide away and come alive again Crossing A River - Devlins Lyrics: Something tells me I can trust in you There's no pretense in the things you do So much water under this bridge And I'm standing here at the water's edge Looking into your eyes I'm crossing the river to get to you I'm crossing the river, crossing the river You had the longing of a broken heart Shine your light in a room that was frozen dark Looking into your eyes, yeah, looking into your eyes I'm crossing the river to get to you I'm crossing the river and this time I'll make it through With your faith and your arms open wide I see you there on the other side crossing the river, of fear and pride There's no turning back I've know I've come so far and I've got so far to go I'm crossing the river to get to you I'm crossing the river and this time I'll make it through, oh yeah With your faith and your arms open wide I see you there on the other side crossing the river, of fear and pride Oh yeah, I'm crossing the river, I'm crossing the river I'm crossing the river to get to you


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment