20210623

Siren Love Song - Greek Goddesses Sea Nymph - Water Whisperer - Mermaid Melissa - June 2021



Subscribe/Bell Alerts: https://www.youtube.com/MermaidMelissaPage Song 1: Oblivion Soundtrack "I'm sending you away" Song 2: Oblivion Soundtrack (feat. Susanne Sundfør) Artists: M83 Score composed by: Anthony Gonzalez and Joseph Trapanese Tom Cruise movie Oblivion (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Deluxe Edition] Link to Song 1: https://youtu.be/MAC07HIGRJM Link to song 2: https://youtu.be/UjpbQ1OWMPE Mermaid Melissa footage: https://www.MermaidMelissa.com Biography:My real name truly is Mermaid Melissa. Mermaids are known as mythical creatures. It is written about throughout history & depicted in paintings but, the actual creatures are said to be just a story. Greek Mythology speaks of it extensively. You are what you identify as. I am a spiritual being who lives as a mermaid. If you are a mermaid at heart, the tail is not needed. It is the intention behind the image. If you feel a deep love for water, the ocean, marine life, chances are you have an aquatic heart and it might be a sign you are embracing your inner mermaid. Our "reality" is much different when we close our eyes & envision what we want to be and how we see the world. That is why you must focus on making your dreams come to life. The real magic and beauty in life happens when you share your gifts, talents, inspire others through creativity, & share loving gestures of kindness & compassion to one another. There is no greater ambition in life than to love one another. Oblivion (feat. Susanne Sundfør) Lyrics: Since, I was young, I knew I'd find youBut our love, was a song, sung by a dying swanAnd in the night, you hear me callingYou hear me callingAnd in your dreams, you see me falling, fallingBreathe in the lightI'll stay here in the shadow, ohWaiting for a sign, as the tide growsHigher and higher and higherAnd when the nights are longAll those stars recall, your goodbye, your goodbyeAnd in the night, you'll hear me callingYou'll hear me callingAnd in your dreams, you'll see us falling, fallingAnd in the night, you'll hear me callingYou'll hear me callingAnd in your dreams, you'll see us falling, fallingBreathe in the light and say goodbyeBreathe in the light and say goodbye


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment