20210102

Sandra Martina Nobs 0 - 26 Years - THEN vs NOW Birthday Video (original piano composition)



Sandra Martina Nobs 0 - 26 Years - THEN vs NOW Birthday Video (original piano composition) Today is my 26th Birthday and I am so thankful to all of you, my family and friends and my life. This video I made through the last month to celebrate my life with especially my family. A BIG THANK YOU TO MY PARENTS FOR MAKING THESE MEMORIES IN VIDEO AND PHOTOS!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AS MUCH AS I DO :) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU NOBSIS AND FUTURE NOBSIS!!! Subscribe, like and comment so as well turn on the notification by clicking on the bell and you will get informed whenever I post another video. Looking forward to share some more of your ideas !! :D My social media: Snapchat SandraNobsPiano so as on Twitter Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sandranobs/ Music: Youtube library, NoCopyrightSounds My Swimsuits are from: Primark, K.B., Italy and Ballett Shop Bern Thanks for watching and stay tuned for my upcoming music, vloggs and challenges :) Xoxo Sandra ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Check out my website - www.sandranobs.com


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment