20201020

Sprinkler Fun End of Summer ASMR Swimsuit SlipnSlide JOY ASMR | Onnaloves


Onnaloves is the Bionic Ballerina. This is her ongoing story, under and above water. This episode features: I make an effort to play everyday. Have fun. Experience joy. Make time and clear the mind. It is an essential part of my self care routine to heal through play. Kids play, then we grow up and forget to laugh and grow and experiment. Playing is essential to growth and healing. Never stop playing. #healingfromtrauma #healingfromabuse #healingfromabrokenheart #healingfromnarcissisticabuse #healingfromloveaddiction #healingfromburnout #healingfromchronicfatigue Don't be sad at the end of Summer, there is more joy and fun to come. Play is an essential part of my healing strategy, it helped me overcome mutism, chronic fatigue syndrome, executive dysfunction and love addiction. Love addiction was the real cause of my burnout - a malignant man that trapped me under false pretenses. There is more to life now than there ever was, and I'm happy and grateful every day.


For more information view Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment