20201015

#DidYouSwimToday Swimming in the Rain! WEATHER WOMAN explained | Onnaloves


Onnaloves is the Bionic Ballerina. This is her ongoing story, under and above water. This episode features: When I was about 10 years old, decades ago, I saw the news weather interstitial on the BBC with a woman dressed in a black latex gummi rubber outfit shooting rain off the top of her head. She had a dress made of umbrellas, and she was masked in a black rubber hood, holding black umbrellas and pouring rain everywhere. She became my icon weather woman and it was my dream to pay homage to her the storm woman of the weather show on the BBC. I'm British and we are used to rain, Since it's not raining here in Sunny Los Angeles, I'm going to make it rain using sprinklers again. This time - not off the top of my head. I want to create lots of sparkle fun with glitter and rainbows. did you like my swimming, did you swim today, swimming pool fun, handstands into the pool, pool toys videos, pool candy float, pool candy rings, handstands into a pool ring float, who is the weather woman, british swimming, british swimmers, swimming in the rain, swimming in the rain pool, sprinklers into the pool, pool sparkle, pink sparkles pool, weather woman, rain sprinklers into the pool, rain swimming, shiny swimsuit did you swim today, swimming pool fun, handstands into the pool, pool toys videos, pool candy float, pool candy rings, handstands into a pool ring float, who is the weather woman, british swimming, british swimmers, swimming in the rain, swimming in the rain pool, sprinklers into the pool, pool sparkle, pink sparkles pool, weather woman, rain sprinklers into the pool, rain swimming, shiny swimsuit, toys and colors pool videos, toys and me pool videos


For more information view Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment