20200917

#DidYouSwimToday Breathhold with me UNDERWATER BREATHHOLD 1 minute challenge | Onnaloves


Onnaloves is the Bionic Ballerina. This is her ongoing story, under and above water. This episode features: Thank you to Richard PierLuissi From Florida who got me this swimsuit! It's the first time I tried LEOHEX on. Today I'm going to try and improve from my breathhold last week at about 45 seconds, and hopr to try to hold my breath for one minute or longer. Can you hold your breath with me? Lets see if I've improved! I'm still struggling to regain confidence after Covid from March, is was scary! I ways really ill and it's been a slow recovery. I've been really exhausted for weeks and the headaches and energy crashes keep coming, but I definitely feel more in control. I'm taking PB's advice and holding it 10 seconds beyond the contractions, I will try to repeat this process daily and see if I can reach my 2 minute goal by next week. Join me on Patreon https://ift.tt/3gUs2IQ for the REAL conversation behind the scenes. You get to see 2 hours of beautiful edited million dollar mermaid content and underwater music videos A MONTH! Plus you get to collaborate with me on my upcoming video shoots. Let me know in the comments if you beat me! And tell me your tricks! I'm determined to get my breath holding capabilities back up. You can time me live on camera and let me know how I am doing as I cannot time myself and rely on looking at the footage later unless you tell me that I beat my goal. Last week I was nervous and I didn't manage to hit one minute. Let's hope I can hit the one minute goal post and beyond today. I will be trying a technique that is recommended - hyperventilating or purging the CO2 from my blood, then resisting the contractions for 10 seconds before I surface. underwater camera, underwater challenge, live camera underwater, livestream underwater, underwater live stream, underwater live camera, underwater live camera feed, underwater from the pool, livestream from the pool, live from the pool, underwater swimming lessons, swimming underwater in the pool, underwater swimming alone in the pool, underwater swimming videos, underwater swimming in pool, swimming underwater tricks, breath holding, breath hold challenge, holding breath learning breathholding techniques, learning static apnea, underwater swimming alone in the pool, underwater swimming videos, underwater swimming in pool, holding breath, freedive apnea training, freedive apnea, apnea training


For more information view Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment