20191109

Realise Swim Biohacking my Body back to strength | Juliana Payson


Juliana Payson is the Bionic Ballerina. This is her ongoing story, under and above water. This episode features: I used to make these videos of myself regularly just to analyze my strength, stability, grace and everything. Just to be grateful that I can build strength and grace even after hip replacement. I stopped investing time in Youtube due to an experiment with a career break... unfortunately that didn’t go so well as without an essential part of me, I was slowly dying inside. I’ve had followers reach out to me over the years and thank me for what I have done, it meant a lot to me in these last few months where I have suffered a complete mental breakdown. I realize now the road to recovery means I must embrace the way I like to play and explore. It’s vital programming for my brain which enables me to develop other skills much faster. I came back from hip replacement actually stronger than before from the kind of activities and experimentation that I did. I immersed fully in underwater experiments and textures that would light up my mind and senses. Youtube is my stimming. Making videos is my stimming. I get to edit and process everything the same speed as my slow brain, and reinforce happy experiences that help me to heal. Thank you to those of you who reached out to me to endow me with their support for my art and healing journey. #biohacking #aspergian #onearmedhandstand #training #narcissisticabuserecovery #physicalrecovery #mentalrecovery #burnout #autisticburnout


For more information view Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment